Saturday, July 4, 2009

Today was kinda fucked. Fetched mel yee and went to school at 7 sumthing. There were already alotta people there.
Did this did that, then blah blah blah. It was so damn boring. -.-
All thanks to cheng man, i lost 3 bucks. How? She made me buy a cup of ice-blended. I paid but i didn't get to drink anything. Why? There were so many people. Their class's stall had only 1 blender. LOL. WTF? So i waited and waited. Go here go there, walk around, chat with friends, bought some stuff to eat and drink. The chocolate banana and marshmallow were great! <3
After that, went to 3 anggerik. Went to the stalls agn then only i remember i haven't got my ice-blended yet. WOW! LOL! I paid like 2 hrs ago and i still dun get to drink. -.-
Then i went to 3 anggerik agn. LOL.
Saw wai keat and ivy pak to-ing. Haha. I go be light bulb then kena scold by wai keat. LOL.
Then went to the stalls agn. Then blah blah blah, did the same things. Man, dun wanna talk about this anymore. So damn lifeless. Zz. =.=
Went back at 12 sumthing. Went for dim sum at a restaurant near my school. I think it's called Forum or sumthing. After that went to fetch my sis and came back at 2.30. Oh and at school, Calvin's bro sang Plain White T's's 1, 2, 3, 4. Although it didn't sound so good but i kinda enjoyed it. I love that song! <3

K. I'm gonna stop blogging abt today's carnival. Bye. Wanna go take a bath. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment