Friday, July 24, 2009

WOW! sum damn fucking funny stuffs happened today. We had a speech abt BM just nw in school. Then me n edwin n sum other frens decided not to go. So, we p-ed. LOL.
I went to edwin's hse at abt 8 sumthing in the morning. Cool... Not. Went thr to DotA. Zzz. I think i'm addicted to that game (like duh...). -.-
So, i was watching edwin play. Then suddenly wen jun called. He asked me if i wanna go to DJ with him. So, i followed him to his hse and his brother-in-law fetched us thr. We wanted to play 2 comps but that guy at the counter said ppl wearing school uni can't open any comps. So we opened only 1. I watched wen jun play then i walked to ss2 all the way from DJ. Zzz. WTF?
Then i had to take a cab back to school. I went to the canteen then alex came and asked me if i took yan lin's pencil box. I was like 'no!'. WTF? Although i like her but i wont take her stuff... Zz... I think alex suspected me cos i like her. But i'm not that crazy la pls. -.-
Hmm... I wonder if she found her pencil box...

No comments:

Post a Comment