Friday, August 21, 2009

Today was kinda fun. I guess... Helped clean the class. LOL. Something's wrong with me... -.-"
Then went to canteen with wei lun. Wow, saw wai ling, juo yen and 'someone'(not gonna tell who...) thr... LOL... -.-"
Met my class cher thr too. She treated me and wei lun. So generous... I think i'll pay attention in her class and finish her work from now on... xD
Then after the afternoon session students went to their classes, me, wei lun and churn hoe went to KFC. Churn hoe bought a cup of Pepsi for his GF(not gonna tell who, either... If u wanna know then go find out yourself.)... How sweet... Haha. xD
That wei lun, he went back early... Grrr... Then churn hoe teman me till 5.30. He gave his GF that Pepsi during recess... LOL.
After he went back Alvin teman me... Then szi wei came... Yay! More company... xD
We played basketball, like duh...
Oh and 'she' put her bag beside juo yen's which was also beside mine.
=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
LOL!
Then went back at 7 something. Just took a bath and here i am blogging... LOL.

I think i saw blood in my urine just now. Gross! But cool. LOL. Maybe my kidneys punctured.(Not funny.) Or maybe i have light period.(Lagi not funny.) -.-"
PS: I wasn't trying to make fun of u girls, seriously. Just trying to be funny, but as u can see i'm not. -.-"

No comments:

Post a Comment