Saturday, October 17, 2009

Went to Sunway Pyramid with my Wai Keat they all today. Had breakfast with Wai Keat since we the others were skating. We had Sushi King as breakfast. LOL. Spent RM70+ but Wai Keat belanja. For lunch, we went to Bar-B-Q Plaza. LOL. This time it was my turn to pay. I paid 60+ but got 30 back since i only belanja Wai Keat for repaying his kindness. The others paid me back.
After that, went to TTC with Szi Wei. They had a party specially for Form3 students. It was bloody fun. But before the party started, we had to wear a ribbon around of our hands. I got blue but then changed to pink. Then we had to design our masks. The sponsored us masks and we were supposed to design them ourselves. I wrote 'I FAILED MY PMR' on mine and ended with a 'xD'. xD
We had dinner there and started playing games. We played only 2 games and 3 mini-games. The last game we played was tower-building with straws. We had some mini-games while building towers. Szi Wei pwned Sherwin in Gladiator!! Grats dude! xD
Then it was time to go home. Boo hoo...

THE END...

No comments:

Post a Comment