Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Currently addicted to Bleach! Here's the 9th op and the eng subs, LOVE THIS SONG! So nice! to me la, duh...
Lyric subs:
I pretend to be happy and sing while being covered in failure and being confused about fashion.I was persuaded and told, "run faster," while even in recklessness going softly upward.One game, I join a war where I am surrounded by enemies on all sides, and I'm sorry for the leisure at the glance at the road I have come to.There's a mountain, a valley, a cliff, and I'm starting to be covered in dust. I fall into a shallow sleep in the middle of this endless journey at the edge of avillage as my legs lightly gave up, lying down. Again and again the same profile and words, am I the only one that thinks just living is sorrow? The tabacco smoke waves around, surely in the strengthless and young days not yet here I'll disappear in a hollow. You have now started to look at the sorrow that is ok not to see.Spending time resisting the tears that are ok to let go. The truth will be around the only thing that can start to keep on living. We're weak, but is that really ok? When I lifted up my eyes the world was in spring. As the cherry colored wind thrashed about, I wondered if that was you in the middle of the rape blossom field from afar. Oh, surely I'll search for the white flutter of the birds in the sky, as you listened for it with your ears on the earth, you probably searched for the ant's black footsteps. Tearing off a clown-like mask,I stand on a forgotten hill while at the sun, Im taking deep breaths as I am bathed in the moon's light,in a world where neither the sound of a dish breaking nor shouting voices. If I were to live and go, even if you were to not have warmth, we can still keep on living.But, us just living is not enough. The budding earth, the thick trunk, the disappearing rainbow, the going days, the night sky's Supica, the wonders of the seasons, and more you have taught me. And in us we continue to search for the truth.No matter where we travel, life's begining was that of a single baby that lived and cried for it to be loved. While we are aiming for a reason that's not here and somewhere else, it's in order for us to know that there is no answer that is somewhere else that is not in the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment