Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Stayed back today cos my mom couldn't fetch me to tuition. I was supposed to tumpang my friend's car but instead i skipped tuition. As usual, me, churn hoe and sao loon waited in 3anggerik for the recess bell to ring. Then, we went to the canteen. Wai ling, why u ask me that question??!! Made me think abt the past and turned me moody. Almost cried... Although i dunno the reason u asked me that... LOL. Just like old days...
Made me so damn emo... Thinking bout the past makes me wanna cry... I dunno why, but it does. So, wai ling, if u see this post, i wanna ask u not to ask me that question agn. I mean, so what if i still like her and what if i dun like her anymore? It's non of your concern! Stay outta this! PLS! Dun ask me anymore, i wanna stop thinking bout it! Do you know how hard it is to stop thinking bout this kinda stuff?
If you really wanna know how i feel bout her then go ask churn hoe or sao loon or even wei lun urself. Dun ask me! I dunno how to answer that question.
Argh... Emo liao... Sien... Good night! Wanna go to bed and try to stop thinking bout it! -.-"

No comments:

Post a Comment