Friday, September 11, 2009

Went to the hall to watch the singing contest at school in the afternoons. Saw her and wai ling they all. LOL.
What do i think abt the contest? I'm not a pro and all but i can say that most of em sucked! SERIOUSLY! OK! That's harsh, but i'm just telling the truth. You'll understand how i feel if you listened to their singing. For me, it kinda hurt my ears. =/
Then during their recess, alex gace her phone to sao loon. Then, i forgot how, but i managed got her phone.
Sao loon tried to get her phone back. After chasing me for a while, he managed to get my flip-flops. =.="
Curse you sao loon! He promised to gimme back one of em if i return alex's phone and he'll gimme back the other one if i let him pull down my pants. And why? Cause i stalked him and pulled down his pants. Hahahaha! xD
Then i was bare-footed we went down to the assembly ground, whr the afternoon sessions' classes are located. Szi wei came and he was like "let's tie his slippers on the flage poles and raise them up!" WTF?!
Then after a while i managed to get em back! But sao loon pulled down my pants while i wasn't watching! -.-"
SWEAT!!!
I SWEAR I'M GONNA GET MY REVENGE NEXT WEEK! Grrrr!
Then we played in the rain... It's been a while since i did that. it was fun! Brings back old memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment